Starting University

Heading Off to University



I thought at first "The Man" had missed the mark when sending me back, I was on a dry sandy piece of land.  But while exploring the land myself and future family would call home, the Llama Mascot came with my University Welcome basket.  I knew from my information that this would include an aptitude test that all future students would have to take.

Have no real skills or experience I was not given any bonus credits nor was awarded a scholarship, but that was OK, I was going to University to learn.

Upon arriving at my dorm, my mind went straight to the TV, it was time to see if "The Man" gave me correct information about this athleticism.



After my first ever workout it was time for the Meet and Greet.  I was able to get some information about my course curriculum and class schedule at this time.  After meeting a few people around Meet and Greet, I headed over to the admin building to collect my "Extra Funds".  I find it nice that this school rewards hard work and good grades.

Though I did not have class until noon, I knew I would need a good nights rest, so I headed to the dorm and got some sleep.  This just seems like a busy first day.  I wonder if all Universities are this busy its first day.

With having already cleared the first few athletic skill points, I was able to start jogging to class each morning.  Yes, I think "The Man" was correct, I really do like these athletic activities.  After my first class, I noticed that the Stadium was offering discounted athletic classes today so I decided to sign up for one and learn other forms of athletics.  This pretty much summed up my first term at University.  Class work, Working out and trying to collect my "Extra Funds" for my hard work.

I did not remember until Thursday that I can find jobs on the board outside.  So I only ended up taking one job this term.  But I did remember to use the brain enhancement machine to work on my writing skill.  I did well this first term.  I completed 6 credits and got an "A" grade and came home with 25K.

Skills Leveled:
  Athletic Level 7
  Logic Level 3
  Writing Level 5



I also had enough reward points to purchase the fertility treatment reward.

I really can not wait to see what term 2 brings my way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sims 4 Vampire Legacy Challenge

My Name is Sally Sanderson

Back to University and Graduation