Back to University and Graduation


After I completed my second term, I decided to take a heavier load for my third term and a lighter load in my final term.  So for my third term I took a full load of courses with 18 credits and my final term I took 2 courses for 6 credits and graduated with an "A" average.

A lot happened in those 3 terms.  I was almost got killed by a meteor.  That was kind of scary.



I maxed out athletic.  It was a lot of hard work and sweat, but it seems that "The Man" was right about my athletic ability.



I also maxed out Martial Arts.  That brain enhancement machine the campus uses is great.



I have been searching the galaxy, finding ALL 20 Celestial Discoveries.....  (Trying to do this lead to my almost death by meteor.) This let me complete the first 3 logic skill challenges.  (I don't know if will be able to complete the rest of the requirements for the Skilling Objects, we will see.)



My Graduation Ending Stats:

Athletic Level 10
Science Level 2
Handiness Level 2
Logic Level 9
Writing Level 9
Martial Arts Level 10

Fertility Treatment
No Bills Ever (Which will be helpful for my family until I pass away)
Fast Learner (I got this to try to help my Logic Skill)

$104942
Reduced to $10494 (The Mob took a lot of my money upon arriving home but it did help out to have those bonus).

Check out my house I built with my funds:


I also got some books for future generations to learn from.  Got all 3 gardening books (2 in consignment), I also found book 1 of martial arts in Consignment.  Then I bought most all of the toddler books, I am missing a few of the more expensive ones.

I also went and got my job in the Professional Sports career path and I am already at level 4.  I can not wait to see what my new future in this apocalyptic world brings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sims 4 Vampire Legacy Challenge

My Name is Sally Sanderson