The Sims 4 Vampire Legacy Challenge

A Sims 4 Vampire Legacy???


So I do not know how this will all work out but I am going to attempt it.  I am for the most part following the rules and regulations of The Sims 4 Legacy Challenge set forth by Pinstar and The Sims Legacy Challenge Website.

If you do not know the basic rules of a Legacy Challenge your goal is to get a family of sims to survive for 10 generations.  I have never made it that far but it seems that others have so we are going to be attempting it with the new Sims 4 Vampires but I am adding a new twist to what my goals are with the new Vampires.

With the new Sims 4 Vampires the only way to really kill your Vampire sim is to have them burn in the sun.  Since I am not planning to have my founder die my goal is to keep my founder alive for all 10 generations.  She will be able to watch her heirs have a family and grow but she will never leave this is her home and she does not want to leave it but in order for family members to keep using her already well built lifestyle (OK, she has to build it) they must live on her land.

So the rule is that the founder will stay on the land forever, unless I accidentally kill her (which I will take as a failure to  complete the legacy as my new rule is she must see the 10th generations be born to).

Rules of Succession:

Matriarchy: The Founder must be female. Only girls are eligible to be named heir unless there are no female children, at which point boys become eligible for that generation.

With this I do not have to move in a spouse so our founder would not really be taking up to much extra room.  If the current heiress wants to have 6 kids she can.

Strict Traditional : To be eligible to be named heir, a child must be naturally born from their previous-generation parents and be able to trace an unbroken bloodline back to the founder. Adopted children may never be named heir.

Yep our founder wants to blood line to continue.  Sims are allow to adopt but that adoption can not be the heir/heiress.

First Born: The oldest, by order of joining the family, eligible living child is named heir.

The oldest is the best option, but I may change this to Democracy if I have enough readers and commenters.  Want to a say in how this story goes leave comments down below after each post.  Though I am a few days a head of each post I will not be so far ahead that voting can not take place.

Tolerant – The species of the child has no impact on their eligibility for heir status

Though I may try to keep all heirs Vampires and when someone is chosen to take over the previous heir will move out I am open to Alien and Human Heirs.  The founder is very open to what comes and goes from her family.

An Extra Challenge

Ok, so now that you know my rules of the challenge, I am also going to be working on an extra challenge for this game. I want to see my founder Vampire complete every possible aspiration (minus the City Living) during the 10 generations.  I do know how that will work or even if it is possible but I am going to try for it.  I have plenty of time to work many of different jobs and even work on the other things needed to complete an aspiration.

So let me know if you are playing a Sims 4 Vampire Legacy and if so how is it going?  Are you finding it harder than normal?

Comments

  1. I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
    Very interesting blog.


    website-auto-traffic Crack


    Tone Electra2.9 Crack

    The Sims 4 Vampires Crack

    Xpand 2 Torrent Crack

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Name is Sally Sanderson

Back to University and Graduation