My Name is Sally Sanderson

Hello Sims, and welcome to my journey.  My name is Sally Sanderson and just this past week I woke up in an all new place with nothing but §300 and an apple tree on my new piece of land.

A little bit about myself, I have a family aspiration and my secondary aspiration is Fortune.  My Life Time Wish is the "Golden Anniversary".  Well before I can make that one happen I am going to have to fall in love and get married.







While I waited for the newspaper so that I could get my first job I have done some Jump Roping.  This will help me get my Fitness up and keep me doing more than bird watching. 

When the paper finally came I was able to get my first job in the Culinary Career.  

It will be a while before I can go to work and I currently only have money for a bed.  But I found out from a new neighbor who let me in on a secret to making some quick money.  The local baristas do not mind giving up some of their pay to you if you work their shift.



While at the park I was also able to meet what is most likely going to be my future Husband Alvin Rusewicz.  



At one point a dog had dug a nice hole, so before filling it back up I went on ahead and dug for some treasure.  I ended up finding a vase worth §4,000.  This gave me a nice cushion to build my home since it was almost winter and I really did not want to freeze to death with nowhere warm to sleep.



Well it has been a great first week here at my new home.  I have made it all the way to the hostess position in the Culinary Career and also got some really good skill building done.  I have some work until I can make it to my next position in the culinary career.




I also started working on a few different Hobbies, though I have not found one that just calls to me completely.




Well this is Sally Sanderson signing off.  It has been one great week of building so that I can start building the family that I dream of.  I am hoping to get Alvin to become more than just a friend and maybe even get him married to me.  And really, I can not wait to start having kids.  

Stay tuned for more updates on my time in this new home and see what kind of home it will be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sims 4 Vampire Legacy Challenge

Back to University and Graduation